I’m voting for Donald Trump and I’ll tell you why I’m voting for him, but first I’ll tell you why I’m not voting for the other candidate.
- Hillary Clinton: I won’t vote for her because she is a deceitful, treacherous phony, who is directly responsible for the deaths of our American Ambassador and other brave men in Benghazi. This is flat-out treason in my veteran’s mind and I can never forgive that. But there’s more. Early on in her lawyer career, she defended a rapist, managed to get him freed and laughed about it. She painted the victim, who was a 12-year-old girl as a flaming Lolita, who seduced the 41-year-old man. She managed to convince the jury that the man was the victim, rather than the girl. The child was severely beaten and viciously raped and is now unable to ever have a child of her own. The deceit and underhandedness of Hillary Clinton was evident, even then. To achieve her goal, she will stop at nothing, not even the maligning of an innocent child. But there’s even more.
- Bill Clinton: When Bill Clinton was Governor of Arkansas, there were allegations he used the State Troopers to procure women for him. The following were part of their duties: Scout women and get their phone numbers for the Governor, secure motel rooms and other assignation points, drive Clinton in state vehicles to these places and keep watch until he was finished doing what he did, lend Clinton their own state cars to make his escapes less noticeable, deliver gifts later to the women involved, and above all, to keep the Governor informed about where his wife was at all times during his trysts and lie to her if necessary. But Hillary found out about her husband’s activities somehow, and she made a deal with him. She would keep her mouth shut and pretend to know nothing, as long as he stayed married to her. She knew he was going up the ladder in his career, and she intended to be there at the top with him. So she kept mum, and he continued on, even in the White House, where we all know what happened next. Her name was Monica.
- Sex, Lies and Impeachment: Once it all came out, that Clinton was playing with Monica right there in the Oval office, and the other women began coming forward, did Hillary cry and play the wronged wife? NO, and I give her credit because what she did was the smartest thing she could do, but it was dirty. She blamed the women, at first saying it was part of a “vast right-wing conspiracy,” in other words these women were politically connected and coached by the opposing party. Eventually the story was that the women were no good, predatory females looking for quick money. In secret, she actually despised Bill for his weakness for women, but she was determined to hold on to him and ride his coattails to wealth and prestige. Which is exactly what she did. Then, on December 11,1998, the House Judiciary Committee approved three articles of impeachment. On December 19, the House impeached Clinton on 11 counts including perjury, obstruction of justice, tampering with a witness, and abuse of power. However, at the conclusion of the trial five weeks later, on February 12, he was acquitted. Meanwhile, Hillary realized she had the perfect opportunity as an insider in Washington, to begin her own political career. She eventually moved to New York and became a Senator for the state, serving January 3, 2001 – January 21, 2009, when she resigned to become Secretary of State for the Obama Administration. After her fiasco in office, she is now running for President. She will stop at nothing to become President for a number of reasons; (a) to show her husband she can do what he did, (b) because she has a need for power and prestige, (c) so she can say she was the “First Woman President of the United States,” for the rest of her life. She likes the idea of being in complete control, but she has also admitted that her Presidency will consist of her, her husband, and Barack Obama. The triumvirate supreme, which will also give them the ability to load the Supreme Court with all liberal judges, so that our law becomes THEIR law.
- Enemy Money: She has accepted money from our enemies in the middle east to help fund her campaign. She also receives financial help and mentoring from Socialist George Soros. George Soros is a proponent of global government and wants to see the end of the United States of America. His various enterprises also fund the rioters who make it difficult for anyone to attend a Trump speech or event.
- Global Government: Clinton is working toward a global government, a world without borders, which sounds fine to many, until they realize they’d no longer have the rights we are guaranteed under our Constitution. Without national pride, there would be no United States. You’d never see our American flag fly again, unless the head of global government allowed it and even then it would be changed to reflect the New World Order. As a matter of fact, there would be many things you would no longer have under global government. You certainly would not be allowed to have guns, so therefore you could not protect yourself and family against an attack. Your home would be owned by global government, who would allow you to live there as long as you behaved and did what you were told. You would only have a vehicle if they consider it necessary for important work, and the only important work would be for the global government. Your quota for child birth could not be violated, because this too would be in their control. If you are single and planning to marry, you’d both be investigated by the global government to make sure neither of you has any thoughts of overthrowing the yoke of oppression in favor of freedom. So you might ask, just who is the global government? It’s comprised of the people who rule the other countries, even those who hate us, gathered into a group, like the UN for instance. They would decide what is “right” for everyone. There would be no individuality, everyone would wear the same clothing, eat the same food, and think the same thoughts, or else! Welcome to global government, also known as the New World Order. If you don’t believe this can happen, there’s not much I can say to convince you otherwise, but it IS in the works for the world.
- Donald Trump: Here’s why I’m voting for Trump. I believe he loves this country. He saw his parents work their way into a small fortune in real estate. He knows that America is the only place this can happen to someone who has little capital to start with, but has good business sense.
- Ability To Help: Trump doesn’t owe anything to special interest groups; he used his own money to run his nomination campaign. I like a man who puts HIS money where his mouth is. Now that he is the Republican nominee, he should be receiving help for his campaign from the Republican Party, but there are those in that party who would still rather have the comfort of knowing nothing is going to change, so they are against him. Personally, Donald Trump already has power and prestige, so the thing that winning the Presidency gives him is the ability to help our country. He would never negotiate for the United States and give up everything and get nothing in return. We need someone who can get our nation back on top financially. We are over 19 TRILLION dollars in debt and our credit rating has been downgraded twice.
- National Pride: I want to be able to feel pride in my country again. I want that lump in my throat and a tear in my eye when the Star-Spangled Banner plays and the American flag passes by. I believe this is how Trump feels, when he says, “Make America Great Again.” I want the respect from other countries, I want no more apologies for being American. We did a remarkable thing in creating this country and that accomplishment should never be snatched away from us by those who envy our freedom and want it gone.
- Military Strength: Our enemies have no respect for us because they consider us weak. We’ve encouraged this thinking by cutting back on our military and enabling our enemies by making deals with them that benefit them and not our country. When we bow to other countries, thinking that by doing so they won’t harm us, it’s a complete fallacy. It was well demonstrated by Neville Chamberlain’s willingness to “deal” with Hitler during the time leading up to WWII. It didn’t work then, it won’t work now. In ancient Rome, one Latin author Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus knew this to be true, when he said: ” If you want peace, prepare for war.” In America, we say it this way, “Speak Softly, But Carry a Big Stick.”
- National Security: A nation which is not in charge of its borders is a nation vulnerable to attack. When we insist on legal channels for immigrants to come here is not racist. Many other nations, including Mexico, have built walls between their country and another. No one finds fault with this, but the moment America raises the same idea, we are condemned by liberals and the press. Our laws regarding immigration were put in place to prevent hardened criminals from entering, yet still allowing for decent, hardworking individuals to come and commit to this country. “Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life.” ~ Donald Trump
- Fix It! When something is broken, Americans have always jumped in to fix it. Our government is now broken, and it must be fixed. Professional politicians have a habit of talking something to death, instead of putting something into action to fix it! Trump said, “These things are wrong and we’re going to fix them!” That’s why so many Americans want Trump, because they heard the call to action loud and clear. Finally, borrowing a phrase seen online, “The More They Attack Him, The Stronger We Back Him.”
- Political Correctness: One of the worst things to happen to us is the burden of being politically correct. We are afraid to voice our feelings and opinions because someone may take offense. That’s their right of course. But it’s also our right to express our opinions without fear of retaliation. There are people out there who can’t get to a speech being given by Donald Trump, because our rights to get there have effectively been taken away from us by a group of people everyone is afraid to stand against, for fear of being called “racist.”
- Producing Results: Donald Trump has a proven record of business success. Yes, in all the businesses he has created, or been part of creating, there have been four out of the many that could not produce a profit, and he filed bankruptcy for those. Bankruptcy is a legal way of eliminating debts from a company who never made a profit. In his various enterprises, many of the top executives are women who are paid on a level with their male counterparts. Trump rewards results on the job with both praise and pay, not for the gender or race of those producing it.
- Charity: Trump donates millions to charities every year, without concern of race, creed or color of the charity. His concern is that they are legitimate, that the money goes where it’s supposed to and that they get results with the money. I like this a lot because if I had his money it’s what I would do. I do it now too, of course, on a much smaller scale, but I do it.
- Work Ethic: If you’ve followed Trump’s journey in this Presidential race at all, you know he’s a workhorse. He never slows down his pace, and even when in his plane in the air, he is networking, thinking of new ideas to present to help America get jobs and industry back. Son of a German father whose parents immigrated to our country from Germany in 1885, Trump inherited the ethic of hard work. His father Fred, became one of the city’s biggest real estate developers. His mother was born at Tong on the Scottish island of Lewis and gave birth to Trump and four other children. One of his sisters, Maryanne is a United States Federal Judge on senior status for the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. Trump’s children, Donald Jr., Eric, Ivanka and Tiffany, are all succeeding well in their lives and business endeavors. Trump has been married three times, his third wife is ex-model and businesswoman, Melania Trump, with whom he has one child, a son, Barron.
- Intelligence: In spite of everything you may have heard or read about Donald Trump, he is not a buffoon, an idiot, or any of the nasty things said about his intelligence. He is said to have an IQ of 156, and I don’t doubt it. Otherwise how could he have come so far in his life when he began with one million dollars gifted to him by his father. He built that one million into 10, and so on, and so on. He knows how business works and can help America out of the tremendous deficit we’re now burdened with, and bring better paying jobs and industry back to the country.
These are certainly not all the reasons I’m voting for Donald Trump, but are some that I find the most compelling. I respect Donald Trump for all the things he has accomplished in his life. Has he made mistakes? Sure, he’s human. But Trump’s worked hard all his life to get where he is. He deserves respect for that and the fact that he’s the best qualified candidate for President of the United States of America.